Learn something you might not know about me.
I was born and raised in Novi Sad, Serbia. Most of my childhood I spent on the banks of river Danube, which was and still is a big part of my life. At the age of 7 I started playing basketball and played it for 16 years, winning the Serbian U18 championship in 2010. Also, I had a 4 year basketball college career.
From the young age I showed interest in mathematics and technology, mostly thanks to both of my grandfathers. Both of them were engineers and thought me how to use many different tools and how to build stuff. Everything that they thought me lead to me discovering computers, but it wasn't until professor Brian Capouch that I entirely fell in love with coding. Since then I dedicated my time to improving myself and creating software.
My work and convention presentations can be found on the pages Work and Speaker:
Symphony, Novi Sad, Serbia
- Developing web applications for clients
- Symphony Website
Compass Holding, Burr Ridge, IL
Contractor, Software Developer
- Working on Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application, which is custom built for internal use
- Working on Compass Payment Services application, management of fuel cards and truck driver spending
- Compass Holding Website
Saint Joseph's College, Rensselaer, IN, USA
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Technical Science, Novi Sad, Serbia
Master's in Software Engineering and Informational Technologies
- Conversant with Linux shell, edit, and build systems
- Full-stack web app development tools, e.g. React, Node, Bootstrap, Atom
- Experience with: Express, MongoDB, GraphQL, Apollo, Webpack, Babel, JSON, jQuery, Angular, Docker, Travis CI
- Single-page Applications (SPA) concepts and fundamentals
- Progressive Web Applications (PWA) concepts and fundamentals
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Fluent in Serbian and English, good in Hungarian
- Driver's Licence B category (active driver)